Grizzle is a content marketing agency, helping B2B, SaaS and tech companies create and distribute actionable and value-driven content. Our goal is to help clients surpass their traffic, lead generation and growth goals using a proven content marketing methodology.
About the job:
We’re looking for talented content writers to work with us on an ongoing basis. We’ll provide you with a steady stream of interesting work, a process to empower you to write the best content, and ongoing support.
Benefits of working with us:
We’ve created a killer content marketing methodology that helps our client’s get thousands of visitors to their blog every month. We started Grizzle because we wanted to help B2B marketing teams make audiences fall in love with them. Our content often ranks on page one in highly competitive markets and we’re proud of helping our clients grow.
But we’re not a content farm. We take the time to create high-quality content that’s full of unique insights and value-adds. We’re not trying to replicate what’s already out there—anyone can do that. Every piece of content must have a purpose and we take a demand generation approach to every article we produce. If an audience doesn’t feel empowered, we haven’t done our job.
If our mission aligns with your values, here are a few other benefits of joining our team:
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
With our help, you’ll create epic content that empowers audiences. There’s a huge opportunity for great writers to produce long-form, value-driven content that makes a difference. We don’t simply ship content for content’s sake—we expect more from our articles.
Once hired, you’ll be given a detailed brief with all of the information and resources you need to create a detailed outline. We’ll work with you to optimize the outline so that it hits every angle and goes above and beyond the competition.
From there, you’ll research and write long-form content that's full of detailed examples actionable insights, and paragraphs that drive points home.
More specifically, you will:
Projects you'll be working on:
We’re looking for a content writer who:
You’ll work closely with and learn from a sophisticated content marketing methodology. If you’re looking to up your marketing game, you’ll get to see how we create great content and rub shoulders with some known names in the industry.
We pay our freelance writers $450 per article. This can increase after several months of working with us and for larger projects.
What's the typical word count for each project?
This ranges between 2,000 to 3,000 words, depending on the specificity and complexity of each topic.
What sort of clients do you work with?
They're all in the B2B SaaS and technology space. Industries range from sales and marketing to fintech and remote working. Check out the logos on our home page!
What's the process to get started?
We always start with a pilot project. This is an actual (paid!) client assignment comprised of two phases: 1) the first 500 words and 2) the full draft.
What sort of content do you create?
80% of our projects are blog articles. The other 20% is made up of landing page copy, ebooks, and guest posts.
What are your content workflows?
As a content marketing agency, we take care of the entire process from brief to editorial management to distribution. As a writer, you'll be helping us create a content outline based on a detailed brief we provide you and producing the draft itself. We have in-house editors and content marketers who take care of the rest.
What timelines do you work to?
We aim to give you two full weeks from handing you the content brief to the first draft delivery date.